Getting involved with a student organization, attending events, or learning something new at a workshop are just some of many ways for Victoria University students to get involved on campus. Research indicates that there are many benefits to student involvement. Students who are involved often:
• receive better grades
• are more successful in their academic program
• are more likely to stay in school and graduate timely
• feel more satisfied with their university experience
• are more marketable when job searching and applying to grad school.
• develop valuable leadership and interpersonal skills