- The University of Toronto Career Centre hosts many workshops and provides a variety of services for graduating students including Career Learning Network job/volunteer/internship postings and Further Education resources.
- Attend Career Kickstarter sessions at Vic September 25-29.
- Grad School Info Session: Monday, September 25, NF006
- Law School Q&A Panel: Tuesday, September 26, NF007
- Careers in Medicine: Wednesday, September 27, NF007
- Work in Social Change: Thursday, September 28, NF007
- From Here to Where?: Friday, September 29, NF009
- Check out Career Navigator, a website designed to help students with career research and planning. Career Navigator connects a strong network of Alumni who, when they share their stories, provide examples of all that is possible with a University of Toronto degree.
- A Career Advisor is available to speak with students at the Goldring Student Centre by appointment.
- Check out workshops, services and events sponsored by backpack to Briefcase (b2B) and Step Forward.
- Visit School of Graduate Studies Events and attend Fall Professional Faculty Information Sessions.
- Participate in a Writing Plus Workshop: Admissions Letters and Personal Statements: Applying to Medicine, Law, or another professional or graduate program? Here's how to present your strengths to advantage.
Determine whether aptitude testing is a requirement when researching admission.