Your browser is no longer supported

To get the best experience, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.


Every student at the University of Toronto has a student account that displays tuition and residence fees, related charges and payments and other credits. To view your account information log into ACORN and view "Finances". Invoices and tax forms are also posted in ACORN. Information and help screens are available online.

Payment or fees deferral is the final step in the Registration process for Arts and Science. It is important to make payments or defer fees by deadline dates specified in Arts and Science Registration Handbooks/Timetables. Students may be eligible to defer fees based OSAP/government aid in ACORN. Scholarship recipients may be eligible to defer fees based on a Victoria College/University of Toronto Scholarship.

Financial accounts are managed by Student Accounts, also known as the Fees Office. The Fees Office manages tuition and ancillary fees, posts fee and refund schedules, processes payments and waivers, issues refunds and applies service charges. See the Student Accounts site and the Billing & Payment Schedule for more information.

Scholarships and Bursaries

Through the generosity of donors, Victoria is able to provide its students with extensive financial assistance in the form of scholarships and bursaries. Following the Victoria University Policy on Student Awards, Victoria College offers many scholarship opportunities for new students, continuing students and graduating students. Special awards which require application recognize both student achievement and contribution to campus life. Awards for international experience are available to students who pursue approved study abroad. Bursaries are grants based on financial need.

For a complete list of all awards at Victoria College, please refer to the Student Awards and Benefactors booklet or search online with the Award & Bursaries Search Page (currently being updated).

For further information, please contact

Watch the scholarships video

Watch the bursaries video

Government Aid

University of Toronto Enrolment Services is the primary contact for information on federal and provincial financial aid. For many full-time, undergraduate students, government aid, usually OSAP, is a main source of funding. The OSAP application contains a number of service improvements for students including the new Master Student Financial Assistance Application (MSFAA). Bring your MSFAA to a designated postal outlet with government issued photo ID, Social Insurance (SIN) card and a void cheque for certification. Return Signature Forms to Enrolment Services.


Students who receive government aid may be eligible for a University of Toronto Advance Planning for Students (UTAPS) grant.

If you have been financing your education with Canada or Ontario student loans (OSAP) you should review repayment and loan maintenance information.

Government of Canada Financial Tools and Calculators

Other Financial Resources

Be sure to consider all resources including Registered Educational Savings Plans (RESP) and income from part-time and seasonal work. The University of Toronto Career Centre posts employment opportunities. See also Work-Study opportunities.

Other scholarship opportunities:

Students with disabilities can visit the website for Students for Barrier-Free Access.