Victoria College, in partnership with the University of Toronto, offers free tutorial assistance and academic support services for students. For academic advising or questions about other resources, please contact the Victoria College Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising.
Victoria College Tutorial and Learning Services
March 13, 2020: Tutoring cancelled through the end of term.
In response to the cancellation of in-person class activities, Vic Peer Tutoring for Chemistry, Math and Physics is cancelled through the end of term.
- Chemistry Vic Peer Tutoring
- Counsellors at Vic (Learning Strategist)
- Math Learning Centre Vic
- Physics Vic Peer Tutoring
- Study Hubs
- Vic Study Hub: VUSAC boardroom, Goldring Student Centre, Wednesdays, January 22-March 20, 2-4 p.m. (no Hub on Reading Week)
- Victoria College Writing Centre
Academic accommodations are arranged through Accessibility Services when students experience disability-related barriers in demonstrating their knowledge and skills. It is extremely important that you contact the office as soon as you are accepted to UofT so that it is possible for accommodations to be arranged prior to the start of classes. Accessibility Services 455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400; 416-978-8060.