The Victoria College Emerging Leader Awards recognize recent graduates, 35 years of age or under, who have excelled professionally or who have notable accomplishments in their professional work or volunteer service, such as community work, humanitarianism and philanthropy.
It is given annually to a maximum of three alumni.
Nominations will be considered by a Selection Committee comprised as follows:
• Past President, AVC Executive
• President, AVC Executive
• Member-at-Large, AVC Executive
• VUSAC designate or Vic Ambassador
• Victoria University Board of Regents Governance and University Affairs Committee member
• Alumni Affairs Officer
• Executive Director of Alumni Affairs & Advancement
Do you know someone deserving of the Emerging Leader Award? Nominate a Vic alumna/us today.
Please submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the below details to the best of your ability.
- Name of nominee, graduation year and contact information.
- A brief letter of support outlining why your nominee should be considered for the award for example, highlights could include achievements, awards, volunteer work, etc.
- Name of nominator, graduation year (if applicable) and contact information.
- Name of supporting nominator, grad Year (if applicable) and contact information.
Congratulations to alumnae Lucy Cullen Vic 1T5, Nakia Lee-Foon Vic 0T8 and Lauren Kirshner Vic 0T5. The recipients were celebrated at a cocktail reception on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 5:30-7 p.m. in Alumni Hall, Old Vic.