First Year Programs
Learn more about Victoria College's first year programs that provide a small-class class environment and award-winning instruction.First Year Programs
Upper Year Programs
Undergraduate students at Vic College have full access to the Faculty of Arts and Science’s vast array of courses and programs, including the interdisciplinary programs that are housed within the College itself.
Upper Year Courses
Victoria College is home to six research centres:
- The Centre for Comparative Literature
- The Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies
- The Centre for Research in Early English Drama / Records of Early English Drama (REED)
- The Centre for the Study of France and the Francophone World / Centre des Études de la France et du Monde Francophone (CEFMF)
- The Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- The Northrop Frye Centre
Student Research Opportunities
Victoria College is an intellectual community that encourages innovative thinking. One way the College does this is by supporting and promoting opportunities for our undergraduates to pursue independent research projects.Student Research
If you enjoy helping others, have a passion for education, and love working with students ranging from kindergarten to high school then this is the perfect program for you!Vic Reach
Happening @ Vic
2019 Ontario Symposium on Alcohol Harms Reduction
All are welcome to attend the annual Ontario Symposium on Alcohol Harms Reduction on University and College Campuses, co-sponsored by the Postsecondary Education Partnership — Alcohol Harms (PEP-AH), the Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction (CCSA), and Victoria University in the University of Toronto.
Learn more about the event and access the agenda and register for the event.