Requests to defer Fall/Winter fees based on a Victoria College/University of Toronto scholarship are now closed and will reopen in summer 2022.
- I am a Victoria College student in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- I have enrolled in courses on ACORN for the Fall/Winter session.
- I do NOT have any arrears (outstanding fees) from a previous session.
- My mailing address is valid and up-to-date on ACORN.
- The value of my Vic scholarship covers at least the minimum payment required for registration. (For the minimum payment amount, see Financial Account Invoice Format on ACORN in early August.)
Requests will be processed beginning in mid-August. After August 23, you may log onto ACORN to check that the deferral has been processed and that your registration status has changed from "Invited" to "Registered".
Third-Party (non UofT/Vic) Scholarships, waivers and other financial arrangements for registration please see Student Accounts.