Dean's Experience Enhancement Fund
This fund helps Victoria students pursue important out-of-the-classroom experiences that may or may not be related to their coursework or academic programs.
The annual application deadline is February 1.
Up to $250 may be granted to support:
- travel during the academic year, or between semesters, for volunteering or conducting research not required for academic work.
- attendance at intellectually-related student activities at other institutions where students represent Victoria individually or in teams.
- participation in activities related to academic programs. Students from various fine arts programs, for example, often present their work in galleries or theaters in order to get experience and exposure.
- participation in academic conferences that may or may not require presentation of academic work.
- fostering student intellectual initiatives that directly contribute to campus culture.