Your browser is no longer supported

To get the best experience, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.

Where To Get Help

A list of resources from Victoria College, U of T, and the broader community.

Resource List

Ask. Listen. Talk.

Whether you’re here for help with a personal issue or for more information, you’ve taken the first step to start the conversation.

Learn More

Counsellors at Vic

Victoria University is pleased to offer student services at Vic. A Career Educator, Learning Strategist, On-Site Accessibility Services Advisor and Personal Counsellor are all available to offer one-to-one meetings and group sessions throughout the Fall/Winter academic session.

Learn More

Peer-Led Support and Programs

There are many student leader-led programs and peer-led programs which support the mental and physical health of Vic students.

Learn More

Need some advice on where to get help?


Office of the Dean of Students

(416) 585-4494

Goldring Student Centre

150 Charles Street West

Office of the Registrar

(416) 585-4508

Northrop Frye Hall

73 Queen's Park Crescent

UofT Health and Wellness Centre

(416) 978-8030

Koffler Centre

214 College Street