Applying to Victoria College
When applying to the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto (St. George Campus) through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), you will be asked to select your top three college preferences.
If you are a domestic applicant and would like to be considered for admission to Victoria College, you will need to choose us as your first college preference on the OUAC application. In addition, you will need to complete the Victoria College Student Profile to be considered.
If you are an international applicant you will be considered if you rank Vic as first, second or third on your application. International students are encouraged to complete an applicant profile to be considered for certain scholarships.
As a Victoria College student, you will have access to the breadth of course offerings in humanities, social sciences, life sciences, physical and mathematical sciences, computer science and commerce offered by the Faculty of Arts & Science, while being a member of a close-knit and supportive community at Vic.
Victoria College Student Profile
The Student Profile is an opportunity for you to tell us more about yourself, your extracurricular interests and involvement as well as your academic goals and aspirations.
This component is an important part of our admission decisions for students entering first year at Victoria College.
Access to the Victoria College Student Profile is through the Join Portal.
November 7, 2023 - deadline to submit your Student Profile for early consideration (both Domestic and International applicants)
February 1, 2024 - final deadline to submit your Student Profile (for Domestic and International applicants)
- Admission to Victoria College is based on grades and your Student Profile. If you do not complete the profile or do not meet our admission requirements, you will automatically be considered for admission to another Arts & Science college.
- Domestic students must rank Vic as their first college choice on OUAC and complete our student profile to be considered.
- Admission to Victoria College is based on grades. We recommend you submit the Student Profile to strengthen your application and be considered for some admission awards. If you do not meet our admission requirements, you will automatically be considered for admission to another Arts & Science college.
- International students who rank Vic as their first, second or third choice on their application will be considered.
Please note that citizens of the United States studying in degree programs at the University of Toronto, Victoria College, are ineligible for financial assistance from the USA Federal Direct Loan Program. As an international school, the University of Toronto is only eligible for Direct Loans (excludes U.S. grants and work-study).
Upper-Year Transfer Students
- Transfer students do not have access to the Student Profile. Admission to Victoria College is based on grades. If you do not meet our admission requirements, you will automatically be considered for admission at another Arts & Science college.
Transferring to Victoria College
Upper-Year Transfer Applicants
Newly Admitted Students
If you have been accepted into another college in the Faculty of Arts & Sciences for September 2024, you will not be able to transfer into Victoria College.
Current Faculty of Arts and Science Students
If you are currently a member of another college within the Faculty of Arts and Science, you can request to transfer to Vic before our June 1, 2024 deadline. Click here for more details.
Need more information?
"As a first-generation Canadian, transitioning to university was a culture shock. My parents came to Canada as refugees looking for a home. Finding a space in Vic student life and campus involvement allowed me to build a community of my own at the University of Toronto. Now, I can live my dream of getting a post-secondary education with friends and family by my side"
- Michael Mejia, U of T Victoria College, Class of 2023