The Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising offers students support and advice about course registration, academic advising and financial matters. Our front-line staff can help you understand official policies and procedures. You can book academic advising appointments to speak with academic, financial advisors, transition specialists and learning strategists.
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
Please provide your full name and student number with all communications for the most efficient service.
Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising
73 Queen's Park Crescent, Northrop Frye Hall 106
Toronto ON M5S 1K7
We can help you with:
- Course, Degree and Program Planning
- Fees and Finances
- Future, Newly Admitted and Transfer student questions
- Graduation and Future Planning
- Change of Name or Gender on Academic Record requests
- Transfer Credit questions
We also work with other many departments at Vic and the University of Toronto to co-ordinate learning support services for our students.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Accessibility Services & Remote/Online Delivery
- COVID-19 – Student FAQs Faculty of Arts and Science
- COVID-19 Information for University of Toronto Students
- Online Learning Resources for Students
- Remote Online Tech Resources