The Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising offers students support and advice about course registration, academic advising and financial matters. Our front-desk staff can help you understand official policies and procedures. You can book academic advising appointments to speak with academic and financial advisors.
In response to the cancellation and reduction of on-campus activities, we are providing phone and video-conferencing academic advising options for one-on-one appointments. Online appointments with Learning Strategists may also be booked.
You can reach us by phone and email and for appointments from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Please call us at 416-585-4508 or e-mail us at email@example.com with your questions or to book an appointment.
We can help you with:
- Course, Degree and Program Planning
- Fees and Finances
- Future, Newly Admitted and Transfer student questions
- Graduation and Future Planning
- Change of Name or Gender on Academic Record requests
- Transfer Credit questions
We also work with other many departments at Vic and the University of Toronto to co-ordinate learning support services for our students.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Accessibility Services & Remote/Online Delivery
- COVID-19 – Student FAQs Faculty of Arts and Science
- COVID-19 Information for University of Toronto Students: Fees, International Students, Residence
- Financial Support and Funding Opportunities
- Online Learning Resources for Students
- Remote Online Tech Resources
- Research Assistance
Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising
73 Queen's Park Crescent, Northrop Frye Hall 106
Toronto ON M5S 1K7
Please provide your full name and student number with all communications.
Open Vic Contest Code: registrar